Friday 7 August 2015

My Favourite Healthy Drinks

Good day, friends!
The much awaited Friday has finally come, and what better way to relax after a whole week of work or sleepless nights, than with a cold, healthy and delicious drink? Today I am going to share with you the recipes for two divine tasting drinks that I absolutely love!


1. Goodie juice

Ingredients:
☼ 1 large carrot
☼ 1 large apple
☼ 1 slice of beetroot (if you actually like beetroot, you cana add more)

          I really like carrots and they are so good for your eyes, as they contain plenty of vitamin A. 
And even though I don't like the taste of beetroot, I do try to incude it in my nutrition because it is an amazing source of iron. If you don't like it either, adding just a slice (as seen in the picture) won't change the taste at all, I would say :).


2. Energy smoothie

        Ingredients: 
☼ 1 cup of milk (it can be cow, soy, almond, coconut-your choice)
☼ 1 handful of blueberries
☼ 1 banana
☼ maca powder
☼ kelp powder
☼ you can also add a pinch of cinnamon (I forgot), which tastes great in this combination 

       Maca is a superfood which can do wonders for your body. Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber it gives you plenty of energy; and it's hormonal balancing properties make it perfect for all women (let's just say.. goodbye PMS!)
       Kelp is a type of algae, another superfood, which contains B vitamins (great for energy), C and E vitamins (antioxidants and good for blood vessel health).



I hope you try these recipes as well and if you do, let me know in the comments what you thought of them, or I'd love it even more to see pictures on Instagram- if you tag the photo with #FridayGoodieTime I'll be able to look them up. :) 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment